Temperature under control.
We have the know-how, experience and flexibility to take on complex, large-scale projects that need to be completed within strict timeframes. By employing lean principles, we ensure that everything is at the right time and at the right place. This allows us to be extremely flexible when it comes to reacting to challenges quickly.
That spirit of innovation continues to drive us today. We develop and produce a range of proprietary products and systems to ensure that our insulation solutions make the most of our technical skills, specialised knowledge and understanding of every aspect of how insulation works. From refineries and power plants to food processing, LNG facilities and the chemical industry, we have the expertise to help you achieve even the most ambitious goals and make even the biggest and most complex projects reality.
Thermal insulation simply makes sense. It’s about keeping hot things hot and cold things cold, conserving energy in the process. And in times of increased environmental pressures and energy costs, thermal insulation is more important than ever.
Our scope of work:
We carry out thermodynamic calculations and dimensioning with our own programmes as well as dedicated finite element methodology. Our services include:
- Static and dynamic load calculations
- Dimensioning of insulation systems considering ecological and economic factors
- Development of high-temperature and cryogenic insulation concepts
- Planning and executing functional tests for complex insulation systems in our own laboratories
- Designing insulation systems in 3D CAD programs
- Qualifying materials and systems
- Material supply
Thermal insulation: areas of application
- Chemical industry
- Food processing
- Wood and paper industries
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Natural gas storage tanks
- Biomass plants
- Environmental technology
Cold insulation: areas of application
- LNG and ethylene plants
- Cryogenic storage
- CO2 plants
- Gas liquefaction plants