Leveraging our expertise and extensive network of suppliers worldwide, KAEFER is able to offer a full range of materials across our key disciplines including insulation & cladding, refractory and protective coatings. We have a number of fit-for-purpose warehouse and workshop facilities across the Asia-Pacific region to support this capability.
We offer material supply across the following
- Insulation materials – mineral / rock wool, cellular glass, calcium silicate, ceramic fibre, aluminium silicate, Aerogel products.
- Automated fabrication of Aerogel and flat insulation materials.
- Insulation ancillary materials.
- Cladding sheetwork – aluminium, stainless steel and galvanised sheet.
- Personnel protection insulation.
- Acoustic insulation.
- Prefabrication of insulation & cladding components into ‘kits’ ready for site installation.
- Pre-engineered insulation mattresses.
- Passive fire protection – cementitious and intumescent epoxy coatings.
- Refractory materials – monolithic, bricks / shaped, ceramic fiber products, ceramic products and metallic / refractory anchors.
- Protective coatings – single component enamels, two-pack epoxies, polyurethanes and high-performance plural component elastomers.
- Glass reinforced epoxy (GRE) piping.
- Material selection technical advice.